Friday, March 16, 2012

Celebrate Tanamera Day!

A friend of mine who also happens to be a veteran in the spa industry gave me a body scrub as a Christmas gift while she stayed with me in Bangkok over the holidays. She said that I had to try it out as it was amaze-balls! So I tried it without any expectations, I mean a scrub is a scrub right? But you have no idea how magical my shower experience was. The scrub not only left my skin silky smooth but even after I washed it off there was this wonderful layer of oil (in a totally non-grimy kinda way) that stayed on my skin, which meant that I didn't have to moisturise after. I immediately googled the product and it states that it is 70% organic and the rest completely natural, it uses water soluble oil which doesn't clog drains and lastly it's meant to be used after soaping so you don't get rid of the oil barrier.

It's been 5 years since then and I still remember Tanamera's Organic Brown Sugar Scrub

So naturally (PUN intended!), I was more than excited when they called me out to try out their spa. As I eagerly await my treatment this Monday I shall leave you with a sneak preview of their upcoming event, Tanamera Day!

Watch this space to see how my treatment went!

No comments:

Post a Comment