Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Wish List

A recent work trip down south to Singapore for Hubby has turned into a mini-holiday for me. We'll then spend Saturday at Universal Studios and head back the next day. Since our accommodation will be covered from Wednesday to Friday, I've been given the task of looking for a place to stay on Saturday night.

One thing I really do not look forward to is looking for accommodation online. I never seem to find places reasonable enough or worth their rate. Almost suffering from Goldilocks syndrome, I've never found anything "Just right."

Surely, if I am earning in Singaporean Dollars the rates really don't seem bad at all, but multiplying the rate by 2.5 brings about a very large amount. Considering I won't be spending much time in the room I really don't see the logic in paying so much money for a place to sleep. Of course, I am only feeling this way because I only need a place for about 10 hours...

So my Google frenzy started around noon and ended about 6 hours later during which I came across some very, very cool places to stay. To date I have never whined "Mmm...I really wanna stay there!" but that was all I seemed to repeat. No kidding! Ask my mom...

So for the some of you that dislike Googling "places to stay in Singapore" here are some awesome places to stay. The rooms aren't too expensive if you want a quick getaway or find yourself in Singapore for a night. This list is also a wish-list of places I'd definitely like to try out the next time I visit Singapore.

1) Hotel Re
175A, Chin Swee Road, Singapore
Pearl's Hill
+65 6827 8288

 2) Wanderlust
2, Dickson Road, Singapore
+65 6396 3322



 
3) Naumi
41, Seah Street, Singapore
+65 6403 6000
 


No comments:

Post a Comment