Monday, October 17, 2011

Dance Tour

Hi all, I've been up to my ears preparing for a dance tour with Ramli Ibrahim. I didn't say much because I didn't want to jinx it...you know "evil eye" and all that jazz. So here's what's happening...

I leave early tomorrow morning for Chennai and then I hop on a plane to Kolkata and then I hop on another plane to Bhubaneswar (don't ask me why I'm hopping on so many planes!). Then I will rehearse with the musicians for our program called, Sutrarasa and will perform this program in Cuttack, Orissa.

After which, we all (Ramli, Shiva and the musicians) hop on a plane to Delhi and hop onto another plane to Brussels. Once we land in Brussels, I think we will take a coach to Amersfoort, Netherlands, which will act as our base for a week. We have a day to rest and then for 4 consecutive nights perform in Netherlands/ Belgium. The dates and venues for our shows are:

27th Oct - Korzo Theatre, Hague
28th Oct - Tropen Theatre, Amsterdam
29th Oct - Zuiderpershuis, Antwerp
30th Oct - Rasa, Utrecht

(If you are nearby please come over and say hello! Click on the theatre names for more information)

On the 31st we all head back to Delhi where we will bid adieu to the musicians and make our way to the land of smiles where we will be performing at the Alliance Francaise, Bangkok on the 3rd and 5th of November.

I will then head home with hubby and my in-laws on the 6th of November. 

Phew! I haven't even left yet and I am already tired...

Wish me luck!

 

2 comments: