Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Magical Potion Bottle!


I love fairy tales! They take me on magic carpet rides, princesses with golden voices, crazy talking animals and mischievous princes...Sigh...they take me to a land far, far away and I feel all young and special inside. Because for 90 minutes I have become a part of their world.

I know the lyrics to every song to every Disney cartoon movie. I know what Ursula and Gaston are about to say. I am not silly! I love unicorns and rainbows and the gleam in all the heroines eyes. EEK! *GUSH*

During my trip to Universal Studios, I spotted many kids with these water bottles in the shape of a magic potion bottle and I instantly wished I had one! I grinned like a 5-year old as I thought of it hung across my neck, sipping it's magic juice from it's bright red straw...yum...what colour should my potion be? Cherry red? Ocean blue? Slimy green? Choices, choices...

I settled for the urine coloured potion because I didn't fancy weird other flavours so I opted for something conservative like Apple Juice. So I ended up with a bottle that appeared to have been peed in. Hah!

After all the apple juice, I ended up having to rush to the loo and nauseated from the sugar, preservatives and colouring. But I am filled with so much happiness every time I glace at my magical potion bottle, waiting to be filled with another exotic potion, sitting on my kitchen table. Perhaps my next cocktail will not resemble any sort of bodily fluid!

No comments:

Post a Comment