Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Don't Mind Me

Hello dear readers, if there are any of you still reading my blog. You will come across articles that were published a year ago on makchic.com, an awesome website for soon-to-be and already mummies, and I finally have some sort of time to transfer all my articles from there to here for your reading pleasure.  So bear with me, as I work towards keeping this site up-to-date.

In the meantime, I am proud to say that I have also created a website for me and my dance. If you'd like to have a look please click here.

I will try to juggle these two sites to the best of my ability, but I will probably keep this one more personal and the other more about upcoming performances and events related to dance.

If you like what you see please don't be shy to share or like or tell your aunties and uncles about it.

You know us struggling artists need all the help we can get.

1 comment: