Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rainbow

Those of you who follow me on instagram know that I have been having a rough couple of weeks. I've been feeling all kinds of shitty and I really do not know why. I've been angry, frustrated and completely irritable. I have a feeling that it's been my way of projecting my anxiety. I am nervous. I will be dancing in Orissa in less than a week and I am freaking shivering in my boots. I have not danced in Orissa by myself ever. I have been there alone once and spent a month there learning Odissi but I have never danced there alone.

In less than a week I return to the land of Odissi a mother. I have been invited to dance solos at dance festivals in Orissa a few times but I have never been brave enough to say yes. Before I had Leo and Jade I remember turning all offers down with hopes that I would fall pregnant. Now that my wish has been fulfilled, it is time to pay homage and gratitude to the muse and Goddesses of dance as they have been very very kind to me.

In less than a week I will return a changed woman. I can feel the electricity running through my veins. My heart is pumping and I am excited. I will be going for all of us sisters who yearn to dance after marriage and motherhood proving anyone who doubted us wrong. I will go for all of you. I will go for myself and I will make myself proud. I will go for my children and make them proud.

In less than a week I will shock my husband. My husband met me when my dance was hibernating. He did not know what my life was like. He knew a different me and I think that he will also love this side of me. I am blessed. So so blessed.

I guess I have accepted my anxiety and have consciously made the decision to approach my anxiety with positivity. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment