Monday, June 19, 2017

bloom baby

so many elements in this one. It shows a really endearing side of me. The mother after leo and jade. a calmer, more patient girl who is starting to embrace her being. her identity. her femininity. her independence. i just watched this video a few days after i recorded it and i found it to be the most relaxing thing I've ever watched. here i was dancing for the very first time after the bloom success and I'm so proud to say that it is still beautiful a mere six months later. i had an amazing birth and for me it was a rebirth. i entered a new phase in my life and the word for it is, comfortable. everything feels right and everything feels complete.

on another note this is simply an example of what to do during a cry it out session. an absolute success because by the end of this video, mother succeeds and baby is black hawk down.

enjoy.

www.youtube.com/januarylow

ps i love the speed and pace of my life now. as a dancer i have always preferred slowing down the pace of my dance. i loved watching how slow lena ang would move. i wanted to slow my dance. in this video it looks like my entire life has slowed down because i am trying to practice patience. something i guess i never had before. patience of a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment